06-26-2015, 05:40 AM
Greetings, gang.
Another rainy day in progress in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. 64 now with a high predicted to be about 76 with off and on rain all day.
Not much accomplished yesterday. I did have a fire in the fire pit late yesterday afternoon. I had planned on mowing the yard today but it looks like that activity will be on hold until at least tomorrow.
All stay safe.
Tom
Another rainy day in progress in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. 64 now with a high predicted to be about 76 with off and on rain all day.
Not much accomplished yesterday. I did have a fire in the fire pit late yesterday afternoon. I had planned on mowing the yard today but it looks like that activity will be on hold until at least tomorrow.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
