06-27-2015, 07:40 PM
Good evening all,
cool rainy day here just got home from work have to go back Sunday from 2nd shift. Foot is pretty much a non issue now no pain
Went to work with a cold and a sore arm but made it threw the shift no problem.
Have not done much with trains or anything else lately been stressed out as employer has been bought by a bigger company that already owns 2/3 of the newspapers in the USA. Lots of minor changes but the process is still the same.
Hope to get back at the projects soon. The painting class I was in is meeting again on Mondays I just might pick up the brush again. I find mixing colors in acrylic is fun and stress re-leaving.
All stay cool and dry.
cool rainy day here just got home from work have to go back Sunday from 2nd shift. Foot is pretty much a non issue now no pain
Went to work with a cold and a sore arm but made it threw the shift no problem.Have not done much with trains or anything else lately been stressed out as employer has been bought by a bigger company that already owns 2/3 of the newspapers in the USA. Lots of minor changes but the process is still the same.
Hope to get back at the projects soon. The painting class I was in is meeting again on Mondays I just might pick up the brush again. I find mixing colors in acrylic is fun and stress re-leaving.
All stay cool and dry.
