06-28-2015, 06:54 AM
Greetings, gang.
After a rainy night it's a sunny morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. We had about 1/4 inch of rain but the clouds have moved on and it looks to be sunny all day with a high of about 80.
Yesterday I got the yard mowed and trimmed. Also went for a bike ride. While on the ride I wound up near the CN yard. There was an engine lettered for Illinois Central. Went home as quickly as I could and got the camera. I did get a few pics. I'll post then later. There was also a pair of CSX engines in the yard.
Nothing major planned for today.
All stay safe.
Tom
After a rainy night it's a sunny morning in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. We had about 1/4 inch of rain but the clouds have moved on and it looks to be sunny all day with a high of about 80.
Yesterday I got the yard mowed and trimmed. Also went for a bike ride. While on the ride I wound up near the CN yard. There was an engine lettered for Illinois Central. Went home as quickly as I could and got the camera. I did get a few pics. I'll post then later. There was also a pair of CSX engines in the yard.
Nothing major planned for today.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
