06-29-2015, 06:20 AM
Greetings, gang.
Sunny and 64 headed for the low 80s today. Looks to be a really nice day.
Yesterday I swapped the seats on my bikes. The seat from the old bike is much more comfortable for long rides so it's on the new bike. I still use the old bike when I go to the gym. I don't want to leave an expensive bike sitting out for an hour or more on a busy street.
Not much planned for today yet.
Don - I saw where there was a dust storm in the Phoenix area yesterday. How long does a storm like that normally last?
All stay safe.
Tom
Sunny and 64 headed for the low 80s today. Looks to be a really nice day.
Yesterday I swapped the seats on my bikes. The seat from the old bike is much more comfortable for long rides so it's on the new bike. I still use the old bike when I go to the gym. I don't want to leave an expensive bike sitting out for an hour or more on a busy street.
Not much planned for today yet.
Don - I saw where there was a dust storm in the Phoenix area yesterday. How long does a storm like that normally last?
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
