The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I hope there's a pleasant day in store for everyone. Yup, our monsoon season is upon us. We were woke up last night to thunder, lightning and lots of rain for a brief time. Noisy and scary but refreshing since temps drop sharply when this happens. There may not even be rain in the forecast, they something like this happens. Typically, dust storms happen from late in the afternoon though late at night. Something about temperature inversions or differentials or something else that I don't understand. Nope Both the humidity and dew points rise, like right now the humidity is 49% and the dew point is in the mid 60's. Normal humidity is under 10% and I've seen dew points in the single-digits as well.

Enough on the weather, it's a good day for us to move some stuff into storage in anticipation of putting our house on the market once again....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)