Speeder Shed Ideas
Not prototype examples, but based on my recollections. I can measure them if you see any of interest, but I don't recall building them to any particular measurements: simply what looked best to my eye.

This is a Grand Valley shed, but it's only acting as a placeholder until its site here is sceniced: the ground needs to be built-up to track level, and the speeder rails and other details added. It's a slightly enlarged version of their "standard" speeder shed:

[Image: Layoutviewsetc027.jpg]

This is the Grand Valley's shed at South Cayuga, a double-door version of their standard shed:

[Image: Foe-toesfromTrainPhotos2007thirdcd166.jpg]

This one is also at South Cayuga (Cayuga Junction to be precise), and belongs to the Erie Northshore, whose tracks leave those of the Grand Valley at this point, to head west:

[Image: Foe-toesfromTrainPhotos2007thirdcd172.jpg]

Another of the Northshore's sheds, this one a double, at Elfrida:

[Image: Foe-toesfromfirstcd265.jpg]

This is the Erie Northshore's shed at Lowbanks. The wooden rails are shorter than prototypical, as the space here is limited:

[Image: Foe-toesfromTrainPhotos2007thirdcd165.jpg]

I have two more Grand Valley sheds already built for use on the upper level, one of which is a double and one with a small living area attached.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread