How long has it been, are you happy about it?
My "layout"........
That became modules, a long long time ago, in a Solar system, far far away... Wink Icon_twisted
The track work on the two 3- module sets has long been completed {{ hey! just two mainline tracks from one end of the module to the other }}.
Both sets, have narrow gauge loops, on the old set that track is above the height of the mainline tracks. On the new set, it's a dual gauge loop, below the mainline tracks.
I started the new set, because there was nothing left to do on the old one. All the track work is done, but there is this small area..... approximately 7.5 scale acres of open water .... that requires an ongoing construction of sailing vessels, to fill that watery void.
"It's My Tern" started the documentation of the current project, a 132' { Length over all , LOA. } Three mast Schooner.
When done, it will share time at the sea wall with the Brigantine,W. W. Marsland, and the diesel powered "Cruise Ship", as yet un-named. The Tern, will bear the name "Uruviel" { Thank-you J.R.R.Tolkien, for that elven name. The Tern will be as beautiful a ship as her namesake, a Woodland Elf, maiden, was }.

:oops: guess I need to take a few more progress photos of the "Tern" Wink
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread