Brewery shelf layout- Feedback appreciated
Brakie Wrote:
Corsair Wrote:Ideally, I would love to turn the lead on the left into street running, and put some town buildings behind the track/street, with a hill in back rising up to meet the background. The road and tracks could enter the brewery complex through a gate about 2' into the scene. My concern there is how to handle the extreme left end of the layout. I want to avoid the look of rails running into a wall. I'm not sure if I can manage the sight angles well enough to hide the "end of the world" without using a tunnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would add a street with a Mom & Pop restaurant and couple of stores. I would use DPM building kits for this.

This was the original thought. There are so many neat craftsmen type kits for 'town' buildings that I wanted a space for that, but seeing it on screen I'm having trouble visualizing things.

Maybe this is the answer

[Image: 440241eea178fa2341015584851af216.jpg]

I'm not super stoked about the switch back into the corn syrup spur, although that and the warehouse dock would see less than daily traffic so maybe it wouldn't be a deal breaker for a prototype. The stub at left could either hold a small loco shed, or act as the switch lead depending on how it's done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread