200 Fingers
Just felt I should say that judging by the sentiments expressed by all who replied,...."that the hobby is in good hands."
All seem to share the same ideals, in that to share the experience is to make it so much richer, and it is that which started me down this road in the first place.... to be able to share with the anklebiters. Big Grin
My 6 grandkids already drive the trains, and at ages ranging from 3 to 6yrs, at this stage they only want to see how fast they can make 'em go, but that is cool, they be learning. 2285_ but sadly, as the closest lives a couple of hours away that is not very often.
I have never been rich enough to have owned anything that can't be fixed or a new one bought if an accident happens.
'Cepting the leg the rottweiller chewed off that little redheaded kid that was trying to escape the other day, (Ya got my measure Simon....GS4) :oops:

I think it is going to happen again soon,.....one of the teachers dropped by the other day to case the joint, and take a few photos to see if she can incorporate it in a lesson on perspective. Eek

So thanks for the encouragement, and all those excited little faces shining with bewilderment and awe is something to which I am starting to look foreward to.

Jack 219
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy

Messages In This Thread