The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, here we are at "hump day" already and the last day of January. Sheesh, it's like Christmas was just a few days ago. But, just to get back to reality, I did see a display of Easter candy in the store the other day, even though we still have two weeks before Valentine's Day... 35

We did tie the record of 83 the other day, and came close yesterday. This kind of weather should make all those snowbirds feel like they're getting their money's worth by coming here, plus all those that show up for those car auctions, the Phoenix Open and in a few weeks, Spring Training. I see people standing around the sidewalks outside the practice fields. That's normal when the teams are practicing, but I don't see anyone on the practice fields, so I'm wondering if these people are just practicing themselves for when the teams do get here. Crazy Yes, you can see a lot from the sidewalks since they are a bit higher than those fields, so it's the equivalent of Sluggo (cartoon character) watching the game through a knothole. Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread