Charlie b's layout
I have spent a week (at a very slow pace) cleaning the layout (which wasn't bad considering it is almost 10 years old) and one of the things that sidetracked me was the cattle loading area. My cattle were all lazy, continually falling over. 
Like all modelers we have things accumulated that we have no use for but someday, it just might come in handy.  Well, I have a lot of these and I had no idea where they came from, nor what they were.      but when I got them I remember thinking they might work for fiber optics, and still may. Anyhow, I took some of these apart and it dawned on me these were the tags they use in stores to hold pairs of items together and some stores use different colored ones to denote sale items so that mystery was solved. 
Getting back to the lazy cattle, they needed some thing to support them that wasn't very obvious so I drilled the bellies and took the stems of these tags and super glued them in the holes.      Another hole in the loading platform and my cattle are all in a row.      and the supports are not very visible.      .
Of course the corral looked ok until I took the pictures and notice the post bottoms that are missing...Oh well  Goldth. Next time. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread