UP SD40-2's NEW Layout
Thanks Don & Wayne! Icon_e_biggrin
Its great to be back Thumbsup
Life and stuff comes up, so I am always off and on with the Hobby, guess thats just how it is with me, but I have been "on" for about a year now as you can tell from my update pics Icon_e_biggrin . Been meaning to get back here sooner but i wanted to be sure I was going to be in the "on" mode before I came back. Its nice to get going on the layout again, feels good/right. 
I have so much to do, so many ideas. I want to get a good start on all the scenery, then deep dive into each area with all the small details that really make a difference, thus, nothing I have done on it yet is "done", some areas more so then others, but not one area I could call "finished" yet.

I am fortunate that I have saved everything, cost has been very minimal since I have so much to still work with. Sure I have bought some new stuff, but not much. I have been bad though too, I mean I know I needed another engine like a hole in my head, but at Christmas I bought an SD70ACE (DCC), oh man I have wanted one of them for years now Goldth . I have sooo many cars and engines, NO MORE!..... Icon_cool .

Anyways Till next time,
-Deano
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread