The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is currently 57 but it feels warmer when the sun ducks from behind the clouds.

This weekend has not gotten off to a stellar start. I came downstairs this morning and knew something was up as no cats greeted me in the second floor hallway. As I came down the steps one cat was slinking across the foyer coming from the dining room and the other two were sitting in the kitchen looking into the dining room. Once I got into the foyer I saw why; the Guinea pig cage had been knocked off its stand and was on its roof on the floor. Luckily our piggies are not good escape artists as I found one hiding in their tunnel still in the upside-down cage. The other my daughter found behind the stand in an extra house. I had to repair the front panel of the cage and replace the bedding before we could put the piggies back. I have also been experiencing some pain related to the hernia that has curtailed some of my walking at work. I sent my blood pressure readings for the past week to the cardiologist, and she was pleased. I need to get some bloodwork done next week and hopefully I will be able to get the hernia surgery done.

The level of discomfort I am experiencing this weekend will determine what gets done. I need to do laundry, but I will not be doing the heavy lifting. We need to run to the grocery store and the produce store. I need to repaint and do some repairs on our raised planter we use for herbs on our front patio. I can also do some of the light house cleaning.

I want to continue running trains. I have a couple of Atlas GP-40 Master Series Silver locomotives to test. I also want to work on the bridge area which means I need to trim down and paint the tunnel portal I am going to use for the roadway tunnel. I may tune up some rolling stock or build a car kit or two.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 05-03-2024, 01:00 PM