The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another bright day in paradise, we should be back into the 90's and heading upwards.

I'm sorry to hear that MR forums have been down for a while, but even more, I was not aware that Kalmbach had been purchased by Firecrown Media. I haven't gotten the latest MR magazine and I'm not sure I will. My subscription is supposed to have expired a few months ago yet they've sent me a couple of issues past that, but I think they might have stopped. They never sent me a renewal notice or an invoice and they don't have my credit card # to automatically charge. That's OK, the cost was getting out of hand and I did not want to renew.

But, on the same note, I was just informed by our web host that we will be migrating to a new server which might involve some down time for Big Blue. They haven't said when or for how long, but they will let us know in advance so I will pass that on to you when that will happen.

That's it for now, Costco & Sam's down to $3.69 and a few stations closer to $4.00. We had around a 30 cent boost last week and I think they're saying, "Ooops, bad move".

I hope you all have a great day today and stay safe doing what you do best...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 05-08-2024, 06:10 AM