Tmo layout addition '24 build challenge
Well, so much for attacking the challenge whilst the bride is in Europe. Got a phone call from her at 3:30 AM after cancelling a flight that should have left at 6:55 PM the previous day. Between weather issues right up the northeast coastline last night and pilots timing out, it wasn't in the cards. Rustled myself out of bed and made another trip up to Philly to pick them up - waiting 3 hours in the cell phone lot while they waited to get their luggage off of the second plane they'd loaded. Trips been cancelled for now and they can thank their forethought of getting the travel insurance. The biting-of-more-than-I-can-chew feeling just got a bit worse regarding this challenge.

I love that derrick, Jim, but I'm guessing that's going for at least a c-note, it wouldn't fit in the area of interest (which is only 6 inches wide at it's widest), and I would not have enough room to run those front legs and caster's through the interfering file cabinet that's just below the area of interest.

Thanks for the kudos on the silos, Kevin. One of these days I'll have a finalized plan for exactly where it's going to go. I have two other kits waiting to be printed, cut, folded and assembled, and I have a few others planned. If only I could 3-d print a time machine.... should have made that my Challenge Entry!!!
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
Tmo layout addition '24 build challenge - by TMo - 05-31-2024, 04:23 PM
RE: Tmo layout addition '24 build challenge - by TMo - 07-01-2024, 06:07 PM