Tmo layout addition '24 build challenge
Spurred on by the progress of my fellow competitors, and armed with the knowledge that the Challenge goes "poof!" in 60 days, I figured my output for the evening had better be something other than mere words....

Pulled out my pail of ready-made cardboard strips salvaged from Priority mail boxes, pulled my glue gun out of the same pail, plugged 'er in and set about making some 3-D for the coal tailings pile.  Did that from the comfort of my seat here at the desk.  

Didn't know if the scale was right, but then all I had to do was slide 'er in place to check it out, and I don't think I'll make any significant changes.

I then thought, there's no way I could slap the plaster cloth on tonight, is there?  (My alarm clock kicks me out of bed at 5 AM every workday, so I generally tend to follow the sage advice of Mr. Ben Franklin)....  Went upstairs and the bride was still watching something silly on the TV, so I shrugged my shoulders and got the plastic bin out with that stuff and slapped THAT on right here on the desk...  DONE!  Ready for Sculptamold tomorrow night (maybe).

Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
Tmo layout addition '24 build challenge - by TMo - 05-31-2024, 04:23 PM
RE: Tmo layout addition '24 build challenge - by TMo - 07-01-2024, 07:18 PM