Tmo layout addition '24 build challenge
Sculptamold is drying... won't bother to show a picture of white on white.

However, rather than do nothing on the project while things are drying, I decided to pull out the "Coal Dealer" kit and start in on that.  In terms of level of difficulty, this one looks to be much less time intensive that the silo project, and I'm grateful for that!  Only two pages worth of kit to print out for the structure on this one.  As well as the building, Clever also includes some coal bins and a portable truck loader with this kit.  I'll start on the structure tonight.

Lots of window and door work and trim details that have to be built up or built back to give things a 3-D look - they give you the extra components and you have to fold and glue the window inserts together and then glue them to the back of the cut-out window and there are also window sills and sashes.  There are 3 doors and 8 windows to work on before I attempt to join the walls together, and those details will keep me busy for several nights.

I'll alternate between stuff drying on my insert module and this project until something gets done.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
Tmo layout addition '24 build challenge - by TMo - 05-31-2024, 04:23 PM
RE: Tmo layout addition '24 build challenge - by TMo - 07-02-2024, 07:25 PM