Q for Trucklover, or anyone familiar with walthers modulars
Hey Kevin,

I think Andrew pretty much summed it up quite nicely. Building this structure from the Walthers Modular kits is certainly do-able. The only problem i see is like you said the window arrangement. The Walthers Walls look similar (i cant tell for sure, as i to am having difficulties loading the larger images) to the structure you posted, and i think that if you just used the walls how they come, that it would still resemble the structure nicely.

Like Andrew said, the seams between stories or walls can be a bit of a pain in some cases. You might be able to fill them in if your careful.

As far as the kits go and the availability of them, they are currently on sale right now still, but now there $3.98 instead of $2.98 like they were a few weeks ago. The Wall columns and caps kits (which were out of stock) are now scheduled to be due back in stock August 26, 2009.

The only thing i would suggest is to make sure you buy enough if not more of the kits that you need. I made the mistake of buying not enough kits, and i should have bought more then i did lol, especially of the Wall Columns & Caps kits which go really fast when your building. The Walls are another thing that go pretty quickly, and i think the wall kits come with 8 walls each. Each kit lists what they come with on the Walthers site.... 933-3720-3735 are the kit numbers of the Modular Kits

PM me if you would like me to order some kits for you while there still on sale Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread