09-30-2026, 08:19 PM
Thank you. As I said before, handlaying isn't for everyone but I sure like the looks of the results.
I did a good clean up of the area and I'm looking at how the scenery will be formed
I took some masking tape and started to rough it how the hlllside above the engine facility will look. I'm going to start at the front, where the tunnel portal is and work my way back to figure out where exactly I'm going to place the sawmill.
I did a good clean up of the area and I'm looking at how the scenery will be formed
I took some masking tape and started to rough it how the hlllside above the engine facility will look. I'm going to start at the front, where the tunnel portal is and work my way back to figure out where exactly I'm going to place the sawmill.
