2 hours ago
My daughter-in-law's water broke at 1 am this morning in Texas. Fortunately, my wife had gone down this weekend to cover the potential for an early arrival while my son Aaron's unit is at the National Training Center down near Death Valley. I'm on my way to TX tomorrow morning to lend a hand with grandchild #2 and the original princess, grandchild #1. Aaron didn't get there in time, but I think his plane has landed.
Mass, housecleaning, cutting grass, walking the dog before an early evening and a 4:15 alarm to start the day tomorrow. Might get to some more weathering tonight, but that'll be all I can devote to railroading until I return. The father-in-law is arriving here tomorrow to watch the dog until we get back. At least I won't be going to work.
Steady mist all day. I had to resort to cutting wet grass in the mist which is not ideal. Didn't get it all done, but I don't think the neighbors will care much.
Mass, housecleaning, cutting grass, walking the dog before an early evening and a 4:15 alarm to start the day tomorrow. Might get to some more weathering tonight, but that'll be all I can devote to railroading until I return. The father-in-law is arriving here tomorrow to watch the dog until we get back. At least I won't be going to work.
Steady mist all day. I had to resort to cutting wet grass in the mist which is not ideal. Didn't get it all done, but I don't think the neighbors will care much.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
