10 hours ago
Got the black and rust washes out... Up for review, prospective members of the Alco dirty diesel hall of fame... They have aged significantly since yesterday.
RS-36 5023.... Went with it pretty clean above the deck.
RS-36 5018.... This one is sickly dirty and I actually like it the best.
C628 609.... Rushed this one a bit and I probably will alter it's look when I get back to it.
Getting close. I still need to put handrails and weather the couplers after I finalize the looks.
RS-36 5023.... Went with it pretty clean above the deck.
RS-36 5018.... This one is sickly dirty and I actually like it the best.
C628 609.... Rushed this one a bit and I probably will alter it's look when I get back to it.
Getting close. I still need to put handrails and weather the couplers after I finalize the looks.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows
