10-09-2026, 05:05 AM
Greetings, gang.
Cloudy and 57 degrees in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. High for today is supposed to be in the low 80s. Similar temperatures through the weekend and then cooler temperatures will prevail.
Not much going on around here. I did visit a friend who's in long term memory care. Always sad because he thinks his wife is going to spring him soon. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. This evening a couple of the great-grandkids perform in the marching band so I'll be attending the football game through half time at least. Nothing major planned for the weekend.
All stay safe.
Tom
Cloudy and 57 degrees in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. High for today is supposed to be in the low 80s. Similar temperatures through the weekend and then cooler temperatures will prevail.
Not much going on around here. I did visit a friend who's in long term memory care. Always sad because he thinks his wife is going to spring him soon. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. This evening a couple of the great-grandkids perform in the marching band so I'll be attending the football game through half time at least. Nothing major planned for the weekend.
All stay safe.
Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Dinosaur Rider
