10-09-2026, 05:43 PM
Good evening folks
Another up and down day. My wife and I tried to go to brunch in Media. The traffic was horrendous. Three of the four main roads into the borough were under construction. We abandoned the idea of brunch there and went to another area and had a good meal just 90 minutes later than we had planned.
The caboose project I was working on went sideways real fast, and now my parts box has new caboose parts in it. I got to run some trains during the week and did more coupler conversions. I surprised myself when I found several cars that still had plastic wheels. The current train I am running includes reefers that I have not yet inspected to confirm they have been upgraded to metal wheels and couplers at the very least.
My wife and I are trying to decide what we want to do for the weekend. The last two weekends, our plans changed at the last minute for various reasons. We could try a museum or park, but we also want to do a dinner train. We need to make a trip to the grocery store and to PetSmart. And then there is the never-ending laundry.
I will run the reefer train and continue searching for cars that have not undergone inspection. I will record videos and take photos. I would like to do more renumbering of a bunch of Accurail cars and perhaps assemble a few more. I may begin another building structure.
I hope everybody has a good evening.
Another up and down day. My wife and I tried to go to brunch in Media. The traffic was horrendous. Three of the four main roads into the borough were under construction. We abandoned the idea of brunch there and went to another area and had a good meal just 90 minutes later than we had planned.
The caboose project I was working on went sideways real fast, and now my parts box has new caboose parts in it. I got to run some trains during the week and did more coupler conversions. I surprised myself when I found several cars that still had plastic wheels. The current train I am running includes reefers that I have not yet inspected to confirm they have been upgraded to metal wheels and couplers at the very least.
My wife and I are trying to decide what we want to do for the weekend. The last two weekends, our plans changed at the last minute for various reasons. We could try a museum or park, but we also want to do a dinner train. We need to make a trip to the grocery store and to PetSmart. And then there is the never-ending laundry.
I will run the reefer train and continue searching for cars that have not undergone inspection. I will record videos and take photos. I would like to do more renumbering of a bunch of Accurail cars and perhaps assemble a few more. I may begin another building structure.
I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
