The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

63 degrees with 74% humidity and a little breezy in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. That will change as the day progresses. The high is predicted to be in the upper 80s, the humidity will be in the low 30s, and the wind will be in the mid to upper 30s. Along with the dry crops in the fields the weather will create a rather high fire danger today. Similar conditions are predicted to exist tomorrow. Some cooling and much lower winds speeds will prevail on Monday.

Fairly quiet yesterday. I did take a 10 mile bike ride to verify the location of the 2 speed enforcement vehicles and I was right - they weren't where the police web site said they were. I sent an email and a check this morning shows thew web site is updated. That makes email number 11 I've sent this year requesting updated info on the location of the robocops.

Next project this morning is to go set up the fan in the lawn shed. The shed has developed a leak and the osb floor is every wet in one area. I need to dry that out and then find where the leak is coming from. Also on tap are the usual laundry and miscellaneous other Saturday chores. If I get ambitious I may clean up another batch of leaves.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Dinosaur Rider
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 1 hour ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)