Progress on the Canadian Southern
First off, your post on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:27 pm... it sounds like you are describing some pictures and you even mention that you had the chance to upload some but.... I don't see 'em.
Wiredup Wrote:The problem I have there is.... do the add-on stalls include outer walls? should I buy two modern roundhouse addons, or just one, and buy another complete modern roundhouse kit?
I've never built the roundhouse nor any additions but perhaps Josh (Trucklover) could help you with that since he's now a dealer and might be privy to just a bit more info than the rest of us get.
Wiredup Wrote:I'm gonna go out and order my first BLMA kit this coming week... the new car lot kit that they just came out with. Any links on howto build a laser cut wood kit?
I've only ever assembled one laser cut wood kit (Fred and Red's Cafe) and the only thing I can remember is that it said not to apply paint with a brush as it would warp the wood. I did anyways, sparingly, and it did not.
Looking good... watched the video. You mentioned something about caulking... is that how your attaching the track to the cork? I've only ever used the track nails and found that more than sufficient. I'm off to visit the gallery and see if I can find the pictures your referring to...

EDIT: Luke, I see that you have not used our gallery to upload your pictures to but rather the gallery at Nscale.net. Upon visiting that site, I can not get your pictures to display from that location either. I've got a question in to some of the other mods to see if this is just me... or what.

ANOTHER EDIT: After messing with this for a bit, I finally decided to join Nscale.net to see if that would help anything and it did. I can now view your pictures in this thread. I have no idea why but it seems that anybody else that is not a member of that site will not be able to see your pictures.

Messages In This Thread