An engine servicing facility for the JGL
Hi friends, I haven't done much nor been around, my mother in law had dropped by the weekend before Thanksgiving to go with my wife and I to visit our new granddaughter (born 10/27). We noticed she was very jaundiced, and long story short, she has pancreatic cancer, which blocked her bile ducts, hence the jaundice. She hadn't noticed! She felt fine, just tired. She still feels no pain. But the past four weeks have been a series of trips to Columbia University in NYC, because the local surgeon said he was not experienced enough, and now we are told she is inoperable. So, my head has been elsewhere.

Thanks Wayne for the kind words about the layout. I did decide on black cinders for ballast in the area in question, and have done a little work, pics attached. I need to do some final groundwork, have to think of how to model a muddy torn up area near the crane, and perhaps a wet look for the drainage ditch. Weeds are too bright, need to tone down, would have been easier when they were on the backing sheet, oh well.

Messages In This Thread