Super trees
KevinKrey Wrote:from what Ive seen in magizines and pictures, a finer product would probably be more appropriate for n scale. Ive always really learned though that with scenery you really wont find two people that do the exact same thing, most everybody can offer advice, but the best way to learn is to just do and see how it fits what you are looking for. So maybe experiment a little and post back on how it all came out. Thumbsup

Hey the more ideas from people the better. I guess I am looking for ideas on what is a good material to use that I will need alot of and won't cost me an arm and a leg. With the clump foilage, it just doesn't look right to me and I have to tear it into bits because the clumps are so big. I don't know when I am going to have time to work on these now. Very busy with work. But when I get back to dipping trees I think I am going to throw some brown tint of some type in the mix. Any ideas on what would be good for that? I would want something that would be about like food coloring, because I think the paint would be too opaque. I wonder how much food coloring would be needed to tint a gallon.
"You did NOT cut a hole in the wall for the train, did you?" - the wife
The Waynesburg Southern
Blue Mountain Aerial Mapping

Messages In This Thread