Scale Drawings.
tetters Wrote:I realize of course that the program can only do this if you know the drawing's current scale or have a way of telling it certain measurements so that it can properly scale a drawing for you.

That's just the thing, and even still, different programs read and print the same document different. I have a major problem when clients send me .pdf . There is nothing I can do with them other than look at them. What's even better is that they usually create the .pdf from an AutoCAD drawing. It would just be easier if they sent me the ACAD file in the first place. I feel the same way about Adobe products that I feel about Microsoft, but they're common, so that's what we get stuck with.

If you did have AutoCAD, and you did have an idea of the scale of the drawing, or you knew the dimensions of features in the drawing, you could scale them in ACAD and then print them to scale. That would be more accurate than enlarging from a photocopier, which I understand works in a pinch.

I'm sure other folks may have better ideas, but if you had ACAD, I could help you.
Or Kurt's idea seems good if you have that software.
"You did NOT cut a hole in the wall for the train, did you?" - the wife
The Waynesburg Southern
Blue Mountain Aerial Mapping

Messages In This Thread