Searching my way back to normality...
RailRon Wrote:Dear friends, I'd like to thank you all heartily for the warm welcome back to the Big Blue forum!

Your kind words supported my morale further, and this supported me on my way back to normality. It really felt good to me to see that others worry for me and my problems.

Your posts really boosted my energy - and so I started planning my new, smaller layout with much enthusiasm. After a long pause I fired up my 3rdPlanIt software again and started drawing out a new track plan. At the moment it is still quite sketchy, but I hope to post some pics of it as soon as possible.

And last Saturday I began to tear down the old layout to get free space for the new TC&W.

Again, thanks a lot, my friends! You really helped me along to get my feet back on firm ground. And believe me, that's a GOOD feeling! Thumbsup

Ron
Great!!! I know what you mean there... the friendly competition and idea trading here most always motivates me to build something Smile Big Grin Smile

Your comments also reinforce something i've always said.

It's a great feeling when you find out that; people you have never met face-to-face are friends!!!!

Cant wait to see what plans you come up with Thumbsup Thumbsup
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread