Big Blue NASCAR 2010 Racin'!!!!
There's so many variables in racing... As has been mentioned - Crew chief/driver... Pit crew - tools, machinery, engine builders etc etc etc.

The team has everything there... Hendrick's and Martin's experience, lots of top designers, great camaraderie Between Teams, and inside teams... it's amazing to watch and yes insane at the same time.

JJ may get 5 cups.. But if he keeps winning almost every week, he's going to start falling down the Jeff Gordon "Hate to see him win again" pit.

Junior?? I Don't know - He's still a lost soul, how can Martin win, Johnson win and Jr. Not Win????? I think he's still not in his groove, whether it's because of his last accident or the relationship with his crew and crew chief, does he really feel comfortable racing for the team he's with?? Who knows...

I'm waiting to see what happens when they dump these stupid wings.. Maybe he needs the spoilers back....

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Can you hear the comments?!?!? Junior wins!! Seems he just needed to be "Spoiled" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Oh yeah - something else.... No one has the guts to say it on TV - but Chad is pretty much like King Richard Petty... "He knows his stuff!!!" ... He can "Guess" and make a damn good guess - as to how to run the days setups as he gets feedback during the race from JJ... He's a mixture of Earnhardt Sr. and Petty.... and Johnson can see the air that Earnhardt Sr. was said to be able to see

But no one dares to say it....
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread