Just wondering...
doctorwayne Wrote:Well, I figured it would be in either California or Arizona, although I'm not too fussy which it is. My plan was to visit a few folks in Pennsylvania first, some friends in Ohio and Wisconsin, and another in northern British Columbia, then toodle on down to the get-together. After that, I was thinkin' of a stopover in Texas, and maybe another in New Jersey on the way home. Goldth Wayne

Sorry Wayne, but I just have to ask.
Is your travel planner.....Ricochet bing, bing, bing, Rabbit !?!???? Big Grin 357 Big Grin 357

My traveling days are very definitely on hold, due to the balance of income as compared to the balance of "required payouts".
At least once this summer I want to get out to the Illinois Railway Museum, there is rumor that the decapod might be running this summer.
In the meantime, I certainly have enough projects to keep me busy.
While the modular group will not be at the National Train Show this year in Milwaukee, I will be at the GCLaser booth, and then again, in November, at Trainfest.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread