Anybody interested in a new challenge?
Actually, I'm currently doing a production-line major upgrade from "$1.97 after Christmas Sale Bin AHM Toy RTR 4-Wheel Bobber Cabooses" (seven of the Cute Little Crummies) and converting them into detailed scale models. Last night I started replacing the molded on roof walks with "piece built" free standing versions. All molded-on grabs, railings and hand rails have been removed and the grooves between the boards scribed through. If I could get Photobucket to accept a blinkin' password I would post a photo or two. I'm working on it.

The Lehigh Susquehanna & Western is a northeast Pennsylvania, all Camelback powered coal hauler and little "crummies" just sort of fit in with the area and short, heavy coal drags climbing steep grades out of the valleys on short runs to marshalling yards.

When I get the Photo bucket thing sorted out, I'll post photos (I'll need to sort it out before I enter a challenge anyway!) Wink

bil
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread