Prrnortheastcorridor.com Philly in Ho scale
Having commuted into the city every day for nine months or so from Wayne, PA to go to Philadelphia College of Art freshman year (1965-66) and passing through both 30th Street Station and Suburban Station twice a day during that time, you have both taken me back as well as taken my breath away! [ Stop! Thief! ] ( Now it's time out to breathe from my oxygen cylinder. ) Wink

Absulutely awesome model work, Steve, and from where I sit, an incredible representation of the Center City Philly railroad scene that I recall! Worship Worship Worship Worship

So please allow us the pleasure of more great photo updates as you ad to this really cool layout. Cheers

[The fact that SEPTA has connected the former Reading Company's Reading Terminal with the former Pennsy's Suburban Station with a subterrainian right-of-way, without disrupting what was going on up on the surface streets, so that it is now possible to go from Paoli in the far western suburbs, straight through the center of Philadelphia and back out and up to Fox Chase in the northeast section of Philly without having to walk six blocks to change trains is a grand addition to the already comprehensive mass transit system in Philadelphia!]

Edit: Corrected an embarrassing grammatical error! :oops:
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread