Introducing The PistonBroke Line
Charlie B Wrote:OBJAck...that is unbelievable. so much fun in that scene. You have done things I wouldn't have though to even try.
I can't wait until your next build.
Charlie
Thanks Charlie, lucky it's not 1:1 like you big boys are doing. Icon_lol And yes it was fun doing it a bit different, I was probably having a few seniors moments when I attempted a few things here too,... a bit like a bucket list ....you'll never never know if you never have a go.

Steve Wrote:Awesome!!!
That last shot especially is just so cool! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Great job on that backdrop....it pulls it all together Thumbsup
That is one nice complement coming from you Steve, The backdrop was a whim that may/may not have worked as well as I hoped, but I want to isolate that little scene with trees etc and keep the dark atmosphere with the castle,( maybe find an artist would be a good first move.) Misngth

Steamtrains Wrote:Shades of "The Adams Family"... 357
Here's hoping Gus. Maybe I need some Ghoulish looking LPBs to keep the bats company and populate the place. Any ideas?

Now back in the real world...... :oops: did I just say that?
The lads thought we needed a plumber in PistonBroke.
So agreed to build a reasonable,( their words not mine,) replica of one that they say had passed its useby date, from a magazine article they read using plans that fell from the back of a truck.
Don't get me wrong here,... it was nevertheless a very serviceable little family owned business. Thumbsup

This is what it looked like originally..
[Image: IMG_0751.jpg]

Some of the supplies that fell of the same truck as the plans
[Image: IMG_0750.jpg]

The boys are not stopping, ...straight into some interior reinforcing here
[Image: IMG_0752.jpg]

I don't know why, but some alcohol and other stuff is spilled onto the walls. ???
[Image: IMG_0753.jpg]

I think they drank the rest of it 'cause they have all fallen asleep, Will get back with more updates when they resume.. Misngth

LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy

Messages In This Thread