Gary S' 2010 Summer Challenge - Bridge
Gary S Wrote:Drew, I don't know when the actual bridge was built. The bayou project which left the original footings high and dry was done in the late 1990's, so I know the bridge was there then. I did some research on the net, but found nothing about this particular bridge. I'm using it on my late 1970's layout, so as far as I am concerned, the bridge was built in the early 1970s! 357 …!

I like your philosophy!
I was thinking too, that it would look right in any era of the last 50 years or so…
I just like the combination of the concrete bridge, with the steel pipes for support…it’s unusual, at least from a model RR standpoint…you’ve got a truly unique model there!

Gary S Wrote:…I'm still at work right now, trying to finish up my PPP for Tuesday. You know how those things go, can't ever finish one, always some way to enhance them, just one more fancy doohickie or graphic to empasize a point….

Awww…don’t remind me…I retired from the fed back in Jan, 09...I’m still recovering from “post-ppp-stress- disorder”! 35 Eek 219 Icon_lol
-Drew-
"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."

Messages In This Thread