How to paint with the best results possible?
I must say I just spent the past hour reading through this thread and the information is absolutely priceless and better than any book. What makes this better than any book you may ask ? We now have a topic that questions can be asked to those that have the experience in this field. I have more than a dozen locomotives , steam and diesel that are very good quality but need weathering along with many many rolling stock. I have a Paasche VL, double-action brush, I've used it a bit playing around painting a river bottom and shooting at an old diesel as it would go by on the rail but nothing to talk about. I'm hoping as this, let's call it a How To Paint thread grows I may take in enough to perhaps start on a box car and hopefully move onto an engine.
Thanks all you guys that are adding to this topic and especially to doctor wayne for taking time for your in depth input and please keep it coming.
Perhaps if someone just happens to be painting an engine or car they could setup a tripod and do a little documented video. Goldth
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada

Messages In This Thread