Project for the New Year
Matt, that looks like a very functional work area and well built. Plenty of room for the crew. I'm placeing my work station in my computer/train room so space is at a premium.

AF350 Wrote:I am taking the easy way out as I got 2 sets of steel and wood storage shelves For under $35 bucks will use one of them as a workbench to hold a Drill press a vise and any other tool needed to build trains from scratch as well as holding my electronic stuff the other one will be built as normal for storage also will have a small computer lab in same room(small room at that)when I find or build a computer work station that will hold 4 pc's as well as my Apple IIc and the old faithful Ti 99-4a 35 Icon_lol

Hey AF350, Easy is good. My hobby area is in the house and all my woodworking tools are out in the garage so I don't need the drill press, sanders, saws and the like around the train room. Not to bad of a layout, I do more woodworking than train stuff Eek for now anyway.

So if all works out right the drawing of the completed pair is below without dimensions. Now I have to determine what material to build it out of and the joinery for the actual construction. Pictures of the process to follow later,

Joe

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread