P5se Camelback's 2010 Summer Structure Challenge GERN Plant
If you were as riddled with ADD as I am and able to hyper-focus, shutting out the rest of the world to accomplish a task, and as beset with OCD as I am, absolutely compelled to measure things to the thousanth (I'm getting better all the time ... I used to have to measure things to the hundred-thousanth!) your photos and descripions would be just as overly thorough ...

... your stuff, and that of so many of the other inmates here makes me concentrate even harder, because I look at what you've done and I am compelled to try harder to get better ... to "catch up," so I can get to the point where I am as good as you and Steve and Pete and Doc Wayne and Reinhard and Kurt and all the rest of you "Masters of Modeling Madness!"

When I first visted here, before I became a registered inmate, I found the model work here to be astounding ... and you know what? My opinion has not changed!!! Thumbsup Worship Worship Worship
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread