Plymouth Street
Thank you guys for your kind comments, though not much is happening here. I am still looking for the last few structures for the right side of the layout. I found two perfectly ugly structu... er ... structures with lots of character Goldth . The mockups will stay on the layout until I’ll build these structures. Then their amazing "beauty" will be revealed. Now I need to find only two more buildings ...

[Image: ply23.JPG]

The detail parts for my engine have not arrived yet, so I could only make little progress with what I had at hand. I built the speed control box on the right side of the short hood and I made the snow plow from styrene.

[Image: 268-2.jpg]

I still had some detail parts left over from previous projects, so I worked on the rear end too. I did not inted to replace the MU hoses when I started, but now I think the Details West hoses look better than the plastic ones that came with the engine. The coupler cut lever is made from .013" piano wire and the brackets are Detail Associates parts. I won’t tell you how long it took to bend the wire and to glue the brackets to the pilot Nope ... it is too embarrasing :oops: Misngth Goldth

[Image: 268-3.jpg]
Kurt

Messages In This Thread