CP Scarborough Harbor Branch Line - HO Scale
Hey Gus! No worries. It's been a long time since I've had anything to add to it. But very soon, hopefully I'll have a whole slue of pictures which will help describe and illustrate a major change I've decided to make to the layout. I was very inspried by the November issue of Railroad Model Craftsman which has pointed my focus in a whole new direction based on float operations in the Kootenays Region of B.C.

I'll still have the float operations, complete with a transfer slip and car float, but I've decided I want to depict certain specific aspects of that Region and how CP moved freight up and down the mountain lakes. Although I had an idea of what I wanted, I think my previous efforts to model car float operations were lacking a certain focus. Now, I've become completely commited to this idea and can't wait to have something to show for it. My track plan is still freelanced, conveniently though, parts of my track plan are damn near close to the prototype track work located at Rosebery.

Spoiler: This means that the pier I built just a couple months ago is gone and has already been replaced with some new track work in its stead. Confusedhock:

So stay tuned, I might have something to show for my efforts by the end of the weekend. Popcornbeer

Messages In This Thread