active topics
scubadude Wrote:Normally, when I log on to BB, the Active Topics forum pops up automatically and I dive in. Now the Active Topics seems to be only the Fun Photo and Hobo Camp threads. I have to click on to New Topics to get the latests posts from all forums. Can I make a change on the UCP to make New Posts the default page? Can New Posts include posts from 7 days like Active used to? I'm afraid I will lose touch with older Active topics unless I remember what forum they were originally posted in......
"New Posts" are just that, posts that you haven't looked at in the past 24 hours. I always link to that rather than "active topics" since I'm more interested in what's been posted since my last visit rather than following a particular thread. You can do likewise, the choice is yours since your needs may be different than mine are. Remember though, I may visit here a dozen or more times a day, so sometimes, "view new posts" will only show me two or three threads because I'm always logged in. You can also set up more than one link in your browser, I have that as well and can link directly to the, "board index" or even some of the sub forum categories. Just right click on any link and bookmark it in your browser.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread