Bridge at South Wayside
Gary S Wrote:biL the riveter! That would be cool, if I needed a strip of rivets, you could make them and slap-em in the mail! I vote "yes"! Smile

Well, that's sorta the plan ...

... but I'm not going to get involved with it until after I come as close as I can to finishing the current Challenge we're all working on! My short track record with Big Blue Challenges is not exactly anything I have been bragging about (especially to family! They're particularly tough on me for being slow and not finishing things! :oops: )

So I'll get back to my little Scale Test Car and see how the Squadron Green Putty/tube model cement concoction sets up to be sanded (I did try it, thanks to recommendations from Gary and S-2-Fiddy) ... it did mix up and go on like the smoothest Philly Cream Cheese ever! I'm giving it plenty of time to dry as I listen to some "The Brecker Brothers - Live!" and sketch out some more concepts for my Photo Diorama.

But the Sensipress and the Riveter (and all the dies that go with) appear to be complete and in good operating condition so I'll begin to investigate its potential soon. I'll give the instructions a good read and then start to play around a little bit.
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread