SP&S Shelf Layout
Gary,

This is the first layout I am going to complete Cheers
A brief Goat History:
My first layout was two 4X8 sheets of plywood when I was 12 that I had at my parents until I was 18
My vision was well beyond my abilites and the layout was mostly a giant dissapointment
I then joined/started a club in Oregon and took to doing a little scenery planning, but never got more done basic landforms
In order to gain interest in the club we built a small 4x8 and did some basic scenery. At the time I was working part time at a hobbyshop which allowed me to help others work on their layouts and aid in design. When I moved to Kansas there was no local club that really sparked my ineterest. I joined a loop de loop club and worked on a module but lost interest quickly. I then found a Free-Mo group in Wichita and decided that was the way to go. They had some spare modules and I took a swing at building little scene, but it is not much. So this will be the first layout that I will combine all my learned skills into this layout. To answer your question this will be MY first layout that is all MINE Thumbsup
Be Wise Beware Be Safe
"Mountain Goat" Greg

https://www.facebook.com/mountaingoatgreg/

Messages In This Thread