Second Generation EMD GP Cab Interiors ...
Thanks, Tom Must Tang. I appreciate it.

It's a good start and at least gives me some idea.

I did find an image on RailPictures.Net, take by a Matt Adams of a SDP40 that looks similar to what is apparently in the cab of my GP39-2. [In the past I would have just posted the photo, but now I can't even link to it because I saved it to a research folder on diesel cab interiors but did not get the links for each one so I probably should wait until we are sitting over a cup of coffe or a Yeungling or a Rolling Rock or something when I can then show you on my laptop because we're only taliking about research for building a model and not "publishing" someone else's photo, but like that's ever going to happen!

Anyway ... THWI ... here is Mr. Adams' photo ... we are really only discussing prototype details, colors, in regards to building a model, not unlike discussing those lines from "Gone with the Wind" where Rhett says, "Frankly, Scarlet ..." as that set of lines relates to early profanity in film. This is a discussion between a couple of friends ... we're out after authenticity ... building the prototype in miniature!

biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread