Introducing The PistonBroke Line
Oh man.
Little did I know that when I complained about a little bit of rain and I couldn't finish my harvest, what was about to be unleashed on our cousins on the other side of the continent here.
Devastation to a lot of people, houses, businesses, etc... count your lucky stars.

However I did finish harvest.
P5se Camelback Wrote:What are you harvesting, Jack? Popcornbeer
Canola
[Image: 100_0475.jpg]

and Triticale which is a feed grain (fed to lot fed cattle and dairy herds) and is a cross between wheat and rye.

..now back to the trains..
Steamtrains Wrote:That super seems to be just going around pointing out all the boo-boos...And that other dude needs to see a bladder doctor... 357
Great stuff...Keep it coming... Thumbsup

Gus, thanks for the comments, maybe that fat dude needs to retire, but I'm sure the Super will have a job for a long time even if all he has to do is point out my mistakes for those Kramer boys to fix. 357

Charlie B Wrote:Jack, Where have you been? I hope you aren't envolved in the flooding.
.......We were about to send the US Army to look for you, but they couldn't get enough visas. Misngth
Great progress.
Charlie

And thanks for your concern on the floods Charlie, but I do live on the other side of the continent so I was not involved ..Thank God..Search party is only ever needed for my mind when it goes missing, then it is probably to small to find.. Misngth

I apologise for being uncommunicative lately but...
..I did go for a wee holiday with the War Office tagging along behind, if you get my drift after watching this little Vid my daughter inexpertly took as we headed into the unknown. ( with the little anklebitters ( grandchildren) bidding us farewell)

[Image: th_a7ed9df7.jpg]

219 Jack
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy

Messages In This Thread