In the South
faraway Wrote:Some other shapes than "boxes" attached to a box building.
The main tank is made of a plastic pipe from the home improvement market. The smaller tops are 1/3 of a lipstick cap.
[Image: Img_0549.jpg?t=1295794796]

Ah ... the ubiquitous (on model railroads, at least) AMC Pacer, potentially the ugliest automobile ever conceived in Detroit (and I'm including the Edsel!) There is a recent Chevy four-door sedan that is such a close second I always have a mental block trying to remember it's name -- it looks like it over-inhaled and is holding it! That, or it's constipated to the extreme verge of explosion! The body over-hang outside the wheels is beyond atrocious! It almost looks like you could fit duallies under the rear of it!) Both automobiles offend me visually!!!!

O.K. ... now that I've gotten that out of my system I feel much better!

As per usual Reinhard, your fabrication skills, your inventiveness and dogged attention to detail has carried you once again to new heights! You, Kurt and Gary, between the three of you, you are keeping the bar quite high! Yeah, there are a couple of fellas on here who build awesome rolling stock that is absolutely remarkable, but you three, when it comes to realistic scenic representation, well, the rest of us will now have to scramble once again to even begin to catch up. Thumbsup Big Grin 357 Wink

In all seriousness, your work never ceases to inspire me! The most bothersome thing to me is I am so far away from being anywhere near in a position that I could even dream of embarquing on a project to do something even remotely similar ... ahhhhh! Frustrating!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread