Big Blue NASCAR 2010 Racin'!!!!
ngauger Wrote:Sorry to see you take a break from racing, a lot of other fans feel the same way too.

Indeed. Something that I think NASCAR needs to address. A lot of fans are no longer spending Sunday watching the race.

Quote:The same things can be said for Earnhardt Sr., Jeff Gordon and a slew of others.
Not to this extent. JJ is only 5 time champion, next year he will be the only 6 time champion.

Quote:Nothing is ever found wrong with the cars either. Remember that the first car out of the race, picks a number from 1 - 43. Whichever car finishes in "that place" and the winner's cars are both stripped completely down and inspected after the race. This virtualy eliminates rule bending because you never know what place you'll finish in and if it'll be your car taken down. Points mean a lot now - too much to risk over one race.

I didn't know that. It still doesn't convince me there is no cheating going on. especially after all those penalties were assessed during recent seasons for alleged rules infractions.

Quote: The oddsmakers are all saying it's gonna be one of the young bucks this year, not JJ.... We'll have to see.....

I sure hope so. I used to really love watching the races. I hope NASCAR is able to make itself interesting for people to watch again.
Dave
-Dave

Messages In This Thread