Prayers and Well Wishes Needed!!!!!!
Jenna, this is sad news indeed. Thank you for thinking of us here at Big Blue through this difficult time. My heart goes out to you. I lost my Dad a few years ago, so I know it isn't easy.

Your Dad was quite happy being a part of the Big Blue family. I'm sure that his year and a half here gave him a lot of pleasure. He made several close friends during his short time here, and that speaks well of his life, and of his concern for others.

I hope it gives you comfort that biL contributed alot to all of us here, he certainly affected me in positive ways. He was a great motivator and a talented teacher. There are areas on my layout that he helped me with by giving me encouragement and direction. It was obvious that he truly cared. And those areas on my layout will be a lasting tribute to him, trust that everytime I view those areas, thoughts of him will be in my heart. Rest assured that his memory will live on.

I wish you and your son the very best. I'm certain that biL would be proud of the courage you have displayed through this. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Gary Strouz

Messages In This Thread