The Los Angeles Terminal Railroad
Greg, these two old redbrick structures are from Plymouth Street in New York, a scene I like very much. Though building a layout featuring Plymouth Street did not work out, I will definitely build a diorama some day. So these structures won’t be wasted.

Gary, though I want to model the modern era, only my rolling stock will be modern. The buildings along Palmetto Street are old, but there is a nice variety of concrete and redbrick structures that will make building them very interesting … and no, I don’t need any of my buildings back Wink .

Jens, there was nothing wrong with the last layout, only that is was not the right layout for me. I am more into building strutures than into running trains and that layout definitely did not have enough strutures to keep me happy.

faraway Wrote:
Gary S Wrote:Hmmmm.... was thinking.... there must be something in the water in Germany that triggers the desire to build, tear out, build, tear out, build...
That is the German implementation of the US solution to erect another building in the back yard when the house is full.. Wink

Good point! Thumbsup Icon_lol
Kurt

Messages In This Thread