Southern Pacific Switching Layout
FCIN Wrote:
Mike Kieran Wrote:Glad to see that you're up and about Ed Cheers . Does the pacemaker change TV channels unexpectedly?
Icon_lol That's a good one! So far that hasn't happened, but whenever I use the microwave oven, I have to hit the start button and then take cover! Microwaves and metal detectors are two items I'm supposed to avoid.

So far, I have very little energy and tire out very quickly. Started working on a building mockup a few hours ago and just had to quit and go sit down for a while. Haven't even managed to complete one operating session on the layout since I got home last week. After about 30 minutes, I'm just too tired to continue with it.

Really want to get working on the layout "for real", but I'm going to have to be in a lot better shape then I am right now.

Hey Ed, a good sense of humor always helps during the recovery. You know, if you switch to a 12: 1 fast clock ratio, an 8 hour shift is 40 minutes since each hour equals 5 minutes. that's the fast clock ratio that I'm using for my Port Able Railway.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.

Messages In This Thread